Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You Should See The Other Guy!!!!!

Lately Carter has been a bit clumsy. Ok, clumsy is an understatement. He is down right uncoordinated! First the little guy falls out of the camping trailer resulting in a black eye. Then at home he falls into our entertainment center which left him with a nice size scratch on his forehead. Next he decided to fall flat onto his head on the garage concrete floor. The kid seriously needs a helmet!This right after his fall out of the trailer!
This is after his close encounter with the garage floor (this one freaked me out).


I know that kids fall a lot and that he is gonna get his fare share of bumps and bruises, I just hate seeing him hurt. You should see the looks I have been getting in the grocery store! I swear that I don't beat my kid. I'm a really good mom . . . . .promise.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

That bump does look pretty brutal! I know that you are a good mom don't worry I will tell the people that don't believe you.

Shelby Lou said...

YOU BEAT YOUR CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kiddin. I know he fell. He is pretty darn clumsy. That, and he is mighty mischevious!!!

YOU POSTED!!!!! HOLY HECK!!!!!!

Love you! ;)