Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bye Bye Boat!

We finally sold our boat. We really didn't want to sell the boat, but it was sad just seeing sit there and never get used. Seriously, it cost over a hundred bucks in gas just to take the thing out for the day! We loved the boat . . . . . just not that much. We were lucky enough to be able to take the boat out one more time before we sold it. Carter got to go for a ride and he totally loved it. One minute he was helping Kenny drive the boat, the next he was passed out! Here are a couple pictures of our beloved boat. We will miss you! P.S. if you look really close at the last picture, its me grabbing my board and getting a little air. GO ME!







3 comments:

The White Clan said...

You ARE awesome!!!!!!

Ryan said...

NOOOO! Not the boat! If I wasn't WAY in debt from law school and I had a boat, then I think I would be pretty sad to see it go too.

Jordan said...

I WILL ALSO MISS THE BOAT MORE THAN YOU KNOW! I WILL MISS GETTING THROWN OFF THE TUBE SO HIGH AND HARD THAT IT KNOCKS THE WIND OUT OF ME!