Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weekend With Aunt Jordie!

It wasn't an entire weekend, it was more like Saturday with Aunt Jordie. I went to the hospital to wait for a friend to get out of surgery. Kenny was on his way home from delivering the boat, and both granny's were out of town. I had no other option then to ask Jordan if she wanted to babysit. (J/K Jordan and Carter totally love each other) Jordan being the AWESOME aunt that she is said yes. She took a million pictures while he was at her house and even bought him new toys. What a cool aunt! Here are some pictures.










Thanks Aunt Jordie your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

The White Clan said...

I think I would love Aunt Jordie too if she bought me toys! She sounds alot like our Aunt Meggie.

And by the way you shouldn't ask me advice about kids, I am going through this totally blind! But I can say one thing, they are all still alive, so I guess I am doing pretty good! :)

Jordan said...

MAN THAT AUNT JORDY SURE IS GREAT! AND I THINK THAT I HEARD FROM SOMEONE THAT SHE WAS SMOKIN HOT TOO! WHAT A LUCKY LITTLE GUY THAT CARTER IS.

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

Hey Emily,
It's so good to here from you. That's to bad about your boat. My in-laws have one and we never use it any more. You little guy is getting so big and looks just like his dad. Do you know how I can gt a hold of Danny? Talk to you later.

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you posted!! Your baby is adorable!

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

my e-mail is fatgnat26@aol.com

thanks

Mandy said...

So you are alive? Luckily I occassionally see you or talk to you, or else based on your blog activity I would think you were a goner!!!
We had a good time swimming the other day. Lets do it again before we blink and the summer is gone!!!

Holly said...

Hey I am so glad I found your blog. Life looks like it is going good. Your son looks so cute.