Monday, August 11, 2008

First Hair Cut

I know it doesn't look like Carter has much hair but he really does. I'm a total freak about guys and their hair cuts. I think that if guys are going to have short hair they need to maintain it. It grosses me out to see all that hair growing down their necks and over their ears. I'm the first to tell Kenny he needs a hair cut. It shouldn't come as a surprise that I already insisted that Carter get a hair cut. I'm sure some of you out there think I'm crazy, but it had to be done! Here are a couple before and after pictures. Notice in the before pictures the mini bush he has on the back of his head. Before = mini bush. Didn't like the buzzer.I know this picture is blurry but it still makes me laugh. After = STUD. Carter survived his first hair cut. With a crazy mom like me there will be many more!

6 comments:

The White Clan said...

Okay you are doin just fine.

Masons first haircut.....3 weeks.
Camdens first haircut....7 months.
McKays first haircut.....3 months.

You waited forever next to me!

Jordan said...

The first haircut turned out wonderful! He looks like such a little man now.

Anonymous said...

man he is way too cute for his own good. he is going to use that cuteness against you one day. I wish i knew how to upload videos on here, so everyone could see him walking with his firetruck!!

Ashley said...

I don't mind reading about your adorable carter - that kid has got to be one of the cutest kids ever. Now would you PLEASE put up some more posts that I can see him? :)

The Halligan's said...

Hey Emily,
It's Amanda (Hafen). Your little one is adorable. It was so cool to find you on here and see pictures of your cute family! How have you been, besides busy keeping up with your little one?

Mandy said...

Good thing you have Val to keep him stylish huh? We need to see the little stud again soon!