Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter

I'm sure by now you all are aware that I will always be tardy when it comes to posting about our holidays. At least I'm consistent about posting late:)

This years Easter was great! The Easter Bunny left Carter a pretty sweet Easter basket. It was full of candy (which his mom quickly consumed) and toys. We had a small egg hunt in our backyard for the little man. He didn't understand why someone would leave eggs all over the place. He thought we took him outside just so that he would clean up, then he realized there was candy in the eggs. Look out!
Way to go BUBBA!
Havin fun with Dad!
Lovin the bubbles!
Mowing Great Grandpa Praters Grass!
This is my new favorite picture.
Girls enough already!
I don't care what you say, Ring Pops ROCK!!!


2 comments:

Jordan said...

He looks so cute in both his Easter outfits! And thank you for finally posting!

The White Clan said...

We all know I think my kids are the cutest kids in the whole wide world....BUT he is giving them a run for their money. LOVE HIM!