Friday, May 1, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Carter had his first swim lesson this week. I was really excited for him to get in the pool. I thought he would love every minute of it. Boy was I wrong!

It started out really good. He was watching the other kids in the class before him. He kept saying "wa wa" (water). I thought that it would be a peice of cake!
Then we went inside to get ready. He didn't want to leave his Nana's lap. This is when I saw the fist sign of trouble. . . .
Then we got in the water (don't pay any attention to fat chick holding him) and it started to get BAD!
At this point he was beyond pissed! We still had 20 minutes to go!!

We signed up for three more weeks of torture. They keep telling me that it will get better. I have my fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Ha! He is so cute! Sorry he didn't like the lessons!!!

The White Clan said...

So so sorry! I hope for you it does get better.

And you are not fat, you are adorable.

And one more thing...your moms hair is soooo cute!

Noel said...

Your baby is so stinkin cute! Like it would be fair if Carter was happy about swimming lessons. You should have to suffer all that fun mom-stuff :)! And can I just say I wish I was fat like you!
I am willing to bet he will love it next time. LOVE YA!

Ashley said...

That kid keeps getting cuter - I was jealous y'all got to hang out when Danny was in town. Next time it's my turn so you better be ready!! good luck on the lessons....

Unknown said...

Wish I would of known about the swim lessons. I would of loved to been able to be there to watch. You have a pretty special little boy in Carter. Enjoy him, he will grow up to fast.