Friday, September 11, 2009

Catch Up

Well here it is, for the two people who actually look at this blog, I hope you enjoy the update. We have tried to keep busy this summer. I find that if we keep Carter super busy he tends to take long naps. I REALLY like long naps:)


We spent a lot of time swimming. Taking swim lessons at the start of the summer was the best thing ever. Carter is a little fish and is already trying to swim on his own.

Check out my chunky lil man. I love that belly!

Super Carter showing off his guns!

We went to the Drive-Inn movies. Carter loved having his own bag of popcorn. We took Kenny's truck and put the bean bags in the bed. It worked as an awesome play-pen!

It was a little warm but it only cost us 12 bucks! In my book that is AWESOME!

This is how the night ended:)

We spent Labor Day at the cabin. This is the "before" picture.
And this is the "after". It's kinda hard to tell, but they are REALLY muddy and tired.
Ross was in charge of the fire so we could have SMORES.
What happens when you put two skinny girls and a few smores together in the same forest? (see picture above:)
Jordan is modeling her sweet boots before she takes Carter on a ride.

This is Bubba's favorite place to be!

He is getting so dang big.

We went to the Flamingo Hotel so that we could . . . . . . .

. . .see the flamingos. It was fun and FREE.

Carter got tattoos!

A lot of tattoos. Thanks you very much Teel Family.
We bought a 3 dollar kite.
Carter like watching it for all of 10 minutes. Kenny had a great time trying not to hit the other people at the park.

We had a BBQ for Nanas birthday.
We went to Logan to visit Shelby and attend a funeral.
We were able to see our long lost cousins and all their kids.

Carter is starting to pose for pictures now. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not.

Seriously I was gone for 2minutes. I swear!

BUSTED!!!
Overall our summer was awesome. Hope you enjoyed ALL the pictures.

5 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

haha i like these pictures. could you give me my long hair back? kthanksbye.

anyways.. i think carter is the cutest kid alive. seriously, and i'm not bias. okay, maybe i am a little. But how could you not fall in love with the little guy?!?!

Dixon's said...

Yeah, pictures!! Pictures of when they are sleeping are so precious. It reminds you why you love them so much when they are destroying your house. We want to go to storytime again so let me know next time you go.

The White Clan said...

Okay I was never lost......you were! And we need to do it more often so my boys can teach Carter a few more naughty tricks!

Jordans Jaunt said...

Those where good pictures. My favorite little boy is getting so freaking big and I don't know if I like it or not.

The Halligan's said...

Wow, he is getting super big and is adorable. Thanks for the update!