Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Crazy Coupon Lady

For the past year I have really tried to become a "thrifty shopper". I have cut coupons, joined coupon groups, compared grocery adds like a hawk, and have even been know to take an item back once it has gone on sale to get the better price. I'm not by any means saying I'm a "Coupon Queen", but I would like to think I'm responsible for making our family dollar s-t-r-e-t-c-h a little further.

This family photo shoot is the results of one of my many coupons. I know that these pictures are far from amazing, but what to you expect for 10 bucks? I loved that when we took these pictures there was absolutely no stress. We kinda-sort-of tried to match our clothes, and we did take showers and put a little extra gel in Carter's hair, but we went in knowing that there was a great possibility that these pictures could suck. Given the fact that the photographer we had totally hated her job, and I had to bribe my son and husband with lunch immediately following the picture taking, I think these pictures turned out a bit better then sucky.





Remember it only cost 10 bucks. . . . . . After pictures we went to Farm Basket for lunch. It just happen to be a buy one meal, get one free day. Coincidence? I think not:)

3 comments:

Noel said...

Cute Pics! Buy one get one free Farm Basket... LUCKY!

The White Clan said...

Does Farm Basket do this all the time? I enjoy their ranch and fries so very much!
And by the way not bad at all for ten bucks!

said...

Emily, LOVED seeing the pictures, they were great. Can't believe how much Carter has grown! Miss you guys! Tammi