Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Walking For Jordan!

Last Saturday a bunch of us got together to walk for Jordan and all of the other people that are affected by arthritis. We all agreed that this was the best walk EVER! Some of us went on the 1mile walk and the hard core people (and there dogs) went on the 5k walk. The weather could not have been more perfect! To make things even more delicious every 100 yards there was people handing out CANDY! It was awesome (it kinda defeated the purpose, I soooo did not burn any calories). They had a ton of jump houses set up, carnival games, and costume contest.

The gang! (We are missing about 6 more people.)


Gavin showing Carter how it's done. Nice shirt Gavin!

At the finish line!

Jordan, I just want you to know how much I love you. I still get pissed off every time I think about this crappy disease that you have. But I know how strong you are and that if anyone can beat it, it's you! We all support you and want to do everything we can to help you. You don't always have to be so strong, I will always be there for you. Love You Mean It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! YOU POSTED!!!! This is intense... but i am very happy you did so. I was so sad I couldn't make it.. stupid work.... it wasn't even worth it no one came in! ahhh oh well jordan knows i love her!!

The White Clan said...

I didn't even get to Vegas till about 4 o'clock. So sad I didn't make it. You guys are such a great support for each other.

Mandy said...

We had such a good time and even got some excercise too! We loved being there to support Jordan. Too bad you guys didnt stick around-we got free dinner from Carabbas, endless bounce time, and even stuck around for part of the movie and free kettle corn! I couldnt get my kids to leave

Laura said...

Guess I am not in the "hard core" group.dang. I think 1 5k a month is good for me :) It is a crapy disease but Jordan is tough we all know that!