Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

We planned a trip to Dumont for Halloween so we took Carter Trick-Or-Treating a little early. We made the major stops at the great grandparents, grandparents, and aunts and uncles. I had a ton of other stops on my list (great aunts & friends) but by the time we finished our four major stops it was 8:00. Carter was sick and tired of getting in and out of his car seat, so we called it a night. Overall he was a pretty good sport. We used black hairspray to make the widows peak. It was kinda hard to clean off (thanks Kenny). Here a few pictures of his 1st Halloween.

Carter the cutest vampire ever!

On the way to each stop we gave him a chicken nugget to eat. He loved every minute of it!


Vampire Carter with FANGS!

Bath Time!

4 comments:

The White Clan said...

Emmy, he is so dang cute! I love the costume! And am a little offended you didn't come to my house, come on I don't live that far!

Jordan said...

My second favorite vampire Edward is my most favorite! He looks so cute I love the chicken picture!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

So cute.. I love his teeth. Looks like you guys had fun!

Chris & Jessi said...

Okay, thats perfect.