Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dumont Trip

We left for Dumont Thursday afternoon. Kenny has been working so hard lately it seems like he never has a day off. He really needed this trip. He pulled up to the house Thursday afternoon with the trailer behind him and he had the biggest smile on his face.
Dumont is CRAZY on holiday weekends! We stayed at the little dunes, it is more family oriented. We spent most of our time at our camp relaxing and watching Carter get dirty. I seriously have a sand box in my trailer shower! I am the horse shoe champion if anyone would like to challenge me. . . . bring it on! The kids went trick-or-treating from trailer to trailer Friday night. It was a little warm in the day but we made the best of it. Good friends, good food, and lots of fun!

Carter makes his dada so happy!

Carter playing with his new trucks from Aunt Robbi and Unki Jay.

Carter's camping chair.

Higher Dad!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Camping looks fun I'm kinda glad that he made a mess of the shower, because I was really looking forward to seeing him on Halloween!

The White Clan said...

I am so jealous. A vacation would be nice.

Anonymous said...

mom will crap a brick if she sees that picture of carter flying in the air! hahaha :D

Mandy said...

Cutest little vampire I have ever seen. Now could we get some pics of the ONE year old!