Sunday, November 16, 2008

KIM NEEDS TO START A BLOG!

Hey Kim. Yes I'm talking to you, Kim in New Mexico. You need to stop blog stalking me and start a blog so I can blog stalk you. It's only fair.

To everyone else that is reading this-

Kim is my friend. I haven't exactly met her yet but we have had some great conversations on the phone. She is Carter's Aunt Robbi's sister. She has been blog stalking me for some time now. If she is stalking me than I'm sure you have also been stalked by her. It's only fair that we get to stalk her too. If you agree please leave a comment.

Kim- I hope you are laughing and considering starting a blog. It's not that hard. If you can load songs on an IPOD you can start a blog. I really want to see some pictures of your kids:)

3 comments:

auntkim said...

I have no idea how to start a blog and i have never loaded a song onto an ipod. So--I will continue to just stalk you and your friends!! Love, Kim

Jordan said...

I think that if Kim is anything like Aunt Robi she should totally start a blog! I think aunt Robi should start a blog too! Kim this is Jordan Emily's amazing sister and I pretty much know everything, so I know that you should start a blog!

The Praters said...

I agree with Jordan!