Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Labor Day was a lot of fun. Carter and I spent the weekend at my parents cabin. Kenny had to stay home and work. He takes such good care of us. Here are some pictures of our little guy and his big weekend.
Carter and Aunt Jordie going on a ranger ride.
Carter in his swing at the cabin. He wants to go higher!!!


Carter with his big boy clothes on. I still can't believe how grown up he looks!

I WANT MORE ICE CREAM!

This is the new face Carter makes when we get out the camera.

The weekend was a lot of fun but we really missed having Kenny and Shelby around. We can't wait until the next time!

6 comments:

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

hey emily, yes i have got tagged with that one about a month ago. thanks. i can't believe how fast they grow up. yours will be a year soon. that crazy.

The White Clan said...

He is so very very cute!!!! I wish I could squeeze him!

Jordan said...

I love the ice cream face it is my favorite! That little boy is so cute!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

He is so cute, I love his ice cream face as well.

Mandy said...

Holy moley! He has changed so much in the past few weeks. I hardly recognize him. He is sooo cute. Like a little man now. Lets get 2gether soon!! I am finally home for a bit!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh that kid is cute! I can't believe how big he is - he's got big boy clothes!! We are coming down in October for Sag man's farewell and stuff - we need to meet up!