Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TAG. . . .

This is for you Jordan. Sorry it took so long.

The rules are you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.

1. Closet
It was kinda hard for me to get a good picture, my door is in a really wierd place.

2. Sink
Just did dishes this morning! Lucky me!

3. Toilet
Yes, it is possible! My husband is trained to put the seat down.


4. Laundry Room
Not my favorite place in the world, but I do love my washer and dryer.

5. Kid I risked waking Carter up just to get this picture. Yes that is drool. He is a major drool machine!


6. Favorite Room
I really like my kitchen. I don't love to cook but this is the only room in my house that the furniture actually matches (kinda sad).


7. Favorite ShoesI can't choose. I probably have atleast 15 pairs of running shoes. These are just a few.


8. Self PortraitSorry this is as good as it gets, this is the most recent picture with me in it. I'm sooo not going to post a picture of myself the way I look right now. Not doin it!


9. Refrigerator
I need to go to the grocery store STAT.

10. Dream VacationThere are a ton of places that I would love to go. The next trip I want to take is a week long cruise to the Caribean.


I tag Christina, Holly, Amanda, Ashley (again), and Natalie.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Nice post you can't even tell we are sisters by the way our closets look yours is all nice and ironed and neat and mine is a mess! If you get board you can come organize!

The White Clan said...

I agree with Jordan, your closet was way to clean, and it kinda made me sick!

But your kitchen is FANTASTIC! I am super jealous!