Thursday, January 15, 2009

Drumroll Please!

Just got the results of my MRI. . . . . I do not have a brain tumor! Go me! I do have Chronic Sinusitis and Bells Palsy (officially). I will talk to my doctor more on Tuesday. I'm curious as to what Chronic Sinusitis is. I feel so much better knowing that I do not have a tumor hangin out in my head. Don't get me wrong if I did have a tumor in my noggin I know that I could totally kick it's ass. For now I will leave my ass kicking shoes in the closet. Just wanted to keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the love and support.

2 comments:

The White Clan said...

YAY!!!!!
And BOO Bells Palsy!!!!

Laura said...

thank heavens! So glad your health life is some what under control now! It's so scary when stuff like that happens! Can't wait to see you wednesday!